We used the Superbowl as a catalyst, a means, a vehicle & an excuse to band together and make homemade corn dogs. It has been said that you shouldn't measure success by wealth or material goods. I agree! It should be measured by how well you eat! We eat very well! The corn dog recipe is totally going into the TRIED/TRUE cookbook hall of fame.
Leigh, this is so cute!
Corn dog # 1:
Dear Heather, you should do this for a living! Truly, AMD:

At first, things got eaten as we pulled them out of the fryer, so it was hard to keep things stocked. Success! Measured!

Uhn! We had vegetarian corn dogs and "real" ones, too:

Of course we had to batter & fry one of those Tw1nkies:


The spread:

Massive 'thank yous' to Leigh, Heather & KMHD. And ATM.
❤Kitteh haff-timez:

So where was it that I read that the Superbowl is the ultimate mainstream experience? Probably some blog. But, it's true! I just couldn't get into it. If I wasn't




2 comments:
It was the most fun. Again, proof that you and I should go into event planning.
Oddly, event planning is something I enjoy. Just let me know when we are ready to quit our jobs and do it full time. J/K. N/K.
Post a Comment